Want to Give Your Family Delicious, Low-Cost, Gut-Healthy Bread and Baked Goodies? Sourdough to the Rescue!
Making sourdough bread may feel intimidating to many folks.
But the truth is … sourdough breadmaking is simple and not at all difficult to make. (In fact, you only need TWO ingredients for your starter!)
The benefits of sourdough bread are many — you are FREE from using commercial and most often, genetically modified yeast. Your bread is organic, nutrient-dense and absolutely delicious.
It’s also one of those traditional, old-fashioned skills that adds incredible value to every home.
How can sourdough breadmaking bless your table?
Knowing how to make your own sourdough bread means your dinner table can easily have delicious sandwiches, focaccia, pizza, pancakes or waffles … all made from scratch!
No more spending your precious dollars on commercially made bread that lacks nutrients, may have questionable ingredients and doesn’t taste half as good!
Amaze and Delight Your Friends with Freshly Made Sourdough Breads!
This easy-to-follow class will give you the confidence to go from never having baked with sourdough to whipping up delicious loaves of bread, pizza and even, tortillas, pancakes and waffles — all made from scratch, the old-fashioned, traditional way.
Picture this …
You wake up in the morning, brew a fresh pot of coffee and using the discards from your sourdough starter make delicious waffles!
At lunchtime, your family enjoys grilled cheese on sourdough.
The evening sees you slicing an artisanal loaf and dipping crusty bread into herb-infused olive oil while you catch up with your neighbors.
You always have loaves of bread to gift to friends or even sell at the local farmer’s market!
Everyone loves the delicious flavor and texture of your bread and you glow with the confidence that comes from feeding your family healthy, organic, made-from-scratch food on a budget.
Traditional skills, like sourdough breadmaking, are a blessing in this modern world. They bring calm, certainty and control back to the kitchen.
Go ahead, make this skill your superpower!
Your Traditional Skills Lesson Plan.
Savor the Delicious Taste and Texture of Sourdough Bread!
- Lesson 1: You Can Make Sourdough Bread
- Lesson 2: Meet Maureen
- Lesson 3: Get Your Supplies
- Lesson 4: Supply Deep Dive
- Lesson 5: Starting Your Sourdough Starter
- Lesson 6: Maintaining Your Sourdough Starter
- Lesson 7: Preparing Your Starter for Use
- Lesson 8: The Artisanal Loaf
- Lesson 9: The Sandwich Loaf
- Lesson 10: The Pizza/Focaccia Bread
- Lesson 11: Sourdough Tortillas
- Lesson 12: Discard Baking – Pancakes and Waffles
- Lesson 13: Discard Baking – Cake
- Lesson 14: Your Next Steps
- BONUS: FAQ Video Section…your answers to top questions
Your Skill Instructor: Maureen Diaz
Hi! I’m Maureen Diaz. I’m a wife and a mother to 9 beautiful children.
My journey with traditional healing and cooking started after watching my family struggle with health issues and dealing with my own challenges.
I read every book I could get my hands on and learned from every holistic practitioner I could find. My journey with sourdough bread baking started with the Weston A. Price Foundation.
Now, almost 25 years since that journey started, I’ve had the honor and pleasure of sharing what I learned with family, friends and the community.
When I’m not caring for my family, cooking, teaching or kayaking, I’m running God’s Good Table with my daughter, Erin.
I can’t wait to welcome you to my kitchen table and share my sourdough baking secrets with you!
Continue Building Your Traditional Skills … Confidently!
Traditionally Cured Pork
Nutritious Bone Broths
Raised Bed Gardens
Garden Season Extension
Your School of Traditional Skills Membership Includes
Unlimited access to in-depth video classes by expert instructors!
Faster skill-building and application with printable class-specific Skill Sheets!
Learn anywhere with our easy-to-use portal and app! (App coming early 2023!)
Give School of Traditional Skills
a Spin for 30 Days
Your enrollment in School of Traditional Skills is protected by our “See It to Believe It” Guarantee.
You have a FULL 30 days to decide if School of Traditional Skills is the perfect place for you to master homesteading and self-sufficiency skills from the best experts.
If on Day 30, you decide it isn’t what we promised … email us and we’ll return your money. No questions asked.
Not only that, even after 30 days you can easily cancel your subscription at any time and not be billed in the future. You can view our complete terms and conditions here.
Start with School of Traditional Skills for Less than $0.80/day
The most affordable way to get premium access to every new course on traditional skills.
- Save money — you save nearly 20% compared to the monthly plan
- New classes added regularly!
- 24/7 online access to all current classes and new releases as long as you remain a member
- Build a plan, work at your own pace, season by season
Stay up to date with your favorite instructors and work on your skills month by month!
- Monthly access to all training and resources available on the School of Traditional Skills
- Get access to newly released classes as long as you remain a member
- The freedom and flexibility to plan your projects, month by month
Get grandfathered into lifetime access to the best training in self-sufficiency you’ll find.
- Every year we’ll be adding more courses, instructors, materials, and resources
- You’ll have access to everything we ever release, forever
- This is a value that will only grow over time.
- Sign up today, stay up to date for life!
Here’s what happens once you click the button above!
You’ll go to a secure checkout page. Your data is always protected and safe.
You’ll get an email from us with your login information and details on how to use your membership.
Sharpen Those Skills!
Login in from your home computer, laptop or phone. You’re all set to master traditional skills from the comfort of your home.