Season Extension: The Secret to Garden Fresh Produce All Year Round!
Growing your own fresh vegetables is a great way to ensure your family’s eating healthier and you’re saving money and time on grocery store runs!
However, with small spaces and seasonal changes, you may find yourself struggling to have fresh produce during the cooler months.
If you’ve struggled with summers that don’t start until June only to end in September, you know how hard it can be to enjoy clean, healthy homegrown veggies!
Extending your seasons using cold frames is a fantastic way to make the most of the space you have to grow vegetables like beets, cauliflower, cabbage, potatoes, rhubarb, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, kale, radish, peas and MORE!!
All without needing a greenhouse, expensive equipment or a ton of space!
Grow Your Greens with Ease
Join Melissa K Norris in this step-by-step class to learn exactly HOW to enjoy fresh greens and brassicas during the dormant season. By the time you’re done, you’ll have complete confidence in using cold frames to extend the garden season so your family always has fresh produce at hand!
Over the course of 11 lessons, you’ll understand what supplies you need (hint: there aren’t a lot!), how to choose plants and grow them during the Spring and Fall months using cold frames.
Growing your own food is a fabulous way to eat clean, healthy produce, save money, and of course, enjoy food security.
You don’t have to worry about whether the farmer’s market has green beans or lettuce for your Thanksgiving dinner… because your garden will!
The rising costs of fresh produce won’t hurt your family because your garden season extension skills will ensure you’re eating healthy (and clean!) even on a budget!
Your Traditional Skills Lesson Plan.
Take the Shortcut to Healthy, Clean Fresh Produce!
- Lesson 1: Extend Your Garden Season
- Lesson 2: Meet Melissa
- Lesson 3: Grab Your Supplies
- Lesson 4: Vegetables to Grow in the Cool Spring
- Lesson 5: How to Extend your Garden into Early Spring
- Lesson 6: Building and Using a Hot Frame
- Lesson 7: Vegetables to Grow for a Fall Harvest
- Lesson 8: How to Extend Your Garden into Late Fall
- Lesson 9: What to Do When the Temperature Dips
- Lesson 10: Your Next Steps
- BONUS: FAQ Video Section…your answers to top questions
Your Skill Instructor: Melissa K Norris
Hi! I’m Melissa K. Norris. I’m a proud 5th generation homesteader and grow over 65% of the fruits and vegetables that our family of 4 enjoys all year long.
I’m also the founder of Pioneering Today, the host of the Pioneering Today podcast, and the author of 4 books, including The Family Garden Plan and The Made From Scratch Life.
But it wasn’t always like this.
Growing up, we only planted a summer garden, which mainly consisted of warm weather crops. However, I wanted more fresh vegetables year-round without needing access to a greenhouse.
I’ve done a LOT of experimentation and testing and learned a TON.
Now I can’t wait to share ALL this with you so you can make the most of the space you have to reap rich harvests, regardless of the weather!
Continue Building Your Traditional Skills … Confidently!
Traditionally Cured Pork
Nutritious Bone Broths
Raised Bed Gardens
Garden Season Extension
Your School of Traditional Skills Membership Includes
Unlimited access to in-depth video classes by expert instructors!
Faster skill-building and application with printable class-specific Skill Sheets!
Learn anywhere with our easy-to-use portal and app! (App coming early 2023!)
Give School of Traditional Skills
a Spin for 30 Days
Your enrollment in School of Traditional Skills is protected by our “See It to Believe It” Guarantee.
You have a FULL 30 days to decide if School of Traditional Skills is the perfect place for you to master homesteading and self-sufficiency skills from the best experts.
If on Day 30, you decide it isn’t what we promised … email us and we’ll return your money. No questions asked.
Not only that, even after 30 days you can easily cancel your subscription at any time and not be billed in the future. You can view our complete terms and conditions here.
Start with School of Traditional Skills for Less than $0.80/day
The most affordable way to get premium access to every new course on traditional skills.
- Save money — you save nearly 20% compared to the monthly plan
- New classes added regularly!
- 24/7 online access to all current classes and new releases as long as you remain a member
- Build a plan, work at your own pace, season by season
Stay up to date with your favorite instructors and work on your skills month by month!
- Monthly access to all training and resources available on the School of Traditional Skills
- Get access to newly released classes as long as you remain a member
- The freedom and flexibility to plan your projects, month by month
Get grandfathered into lifetime access to the best training in self-sufficiency you’ll find.
- Every year we’ll be adding more courses, instructors, materials, and resources
- You’ll have access to everything we ever release, forever
- This is a value that will only grow over time.
- Sign up today, stay up to date for life!
Here’s what happens once you click the button above!
You’ll go to a secure checkout page. Your data is always protected and safe.
You’ll get an email from us with your login information and details on how to use your membership.
Sharpen Those Skills!
Login in from your home computer, laptop or phone. You’re all set to master traditional skills from the comfort of your home.