Raising Milk Goats: A Delicious Path to Self-Sufficiency
Keeping and caring for milk goats is the perfect next step on your journey to self-sufficiency.
These wonderful animals are also the ideal choice for smaller homesteads and more urban settings.
BUT there can be a steep learning curve to raising goats that you will shorten, thanks to this class!
Having your own milk goats means you can always have delicious, rich goat milk for yogurt, cheese, smoothies, ice cream and more!
And guess what?
You don’t have to worry about the “goaty” taste. You’ll learn tricks to totally losing that taste, so you can easily enjoy goat milk and happily serve it to family members too.
Enjoy Heart-Healthy, Protein-Rich Milk at Home with Goats!
Did you know that 65% to 72% of all dairy consumed globally is goat milk? Or that goat milk is easier to digest, has heart health benefits and comes with less risk of milk allergies? (source: WebMD)
In this step-by-step class, Anne Briggs shows you how you can give your family the gift of delicious, nutrient-rich goat milk on a daily basis!
You’ll know the tools, systems and farm setup needed to raise and maintain happy, healthy animals.
You’ll have complete confidence when selecting an animal and caring for them. Including establishing a good breeding program and knowing what to do with all the babies.
Most importantly, you’ll know just what to do to safely collect, store and use their milk.
Having your own dairy goats means grocery store goat milk will never be an option again!
You’ll save money, eat healthy, have more food security and have a deep sense of satisfaction that comes from caring for animals. Those sweet baby goat snuggles are a great bonus!
Your Traditional Skills Lesson Plan.
Take Your Next Step to Self-Sufficiency
With Milk Goats
- Lesson 1: You Can Keep Milk Goats!
- Lesson 2: Meet Anne
- Lesson 3: Basic Goat Care Supplies
- Lesson 4: Breeding and Kidding Supplies
- Lesson 5: Building and Using a Stanchion
- Lesson 6: Selecting the Right Goat for You
- Lesson 7: Understanding the Goatness of the Goat
- Lesson 8: Basic Goat Care
- Lesson 9: Goat Hoof Care
- Lesson 10: Goat Breeding
- Lesson 11: Kidding
- Lesson 12: How to Milk A Goat
- Lesson 13: Caring for you Goat Milk
- Lesson 14: Your Next Steps
- BONUS: FAQ Video Section…your answers to top questions
Your Skill Instructor: Anne Briggs
Hi! I’m Anne Briggs, farmer, builder and educator, on a mission to help you learn skills that will make you an indispensable resource to loved ones and show you how to build deep roots within your community.
But I’ve not always been a farmer and builder!
I had a corporate job in a big tech company in Beijing.
However, I realized I wanted more from life.
I wanted to build skills that would last.
In 2011, I moved to Seattle to marry my best friend and it was then that I took up woodworking as a hobby.
That hobby became an obsession leading to the start of acquiring a variety of disappearing skills that add to the quality of life.
Raising goats is one of these skills!
I can’t wait for you to meet my family of lovable goats so you can start to confidently raise and milk your own goats!
Continue Building Your Traditional Skills … Confidently!
Traditionally Cured Pork
Nutritious Bone Broths
Raised Bed Gardens
Garden Season Extension
Your School of Traditional Skills Membership Includes
Unlimited access to in-depth video classes by expert instructors!
Faster skill-building and application with printable class-specific Skill Sheets!
Learn anywhere with our easy-to-use portal and app! (App coming early 2023!)
Give School of Traditional Skills
a Spin for 30 Days
Your enrollment in School of Traditional Skills is protected by our “See It to Believe It” Guarantee.
You have a FULL 30 days to decide if School of Traditional Skills is the perfect place for you to master homesteading and self-sufficiency skills from the best experts.
If on Day 30, you decide it isn’t what we promised … email us and we’ll return your money. No questions asked.
Not only that, even after 30 days you can easily cancel your subscription at any time and not be billed in the future. You can view our complete terms and conditions here.
Start with School of Traditional Skills for Less than $0.80/day
The most affordable way to get premium access to every new course on traditional skills.
- Save money — you save nearly 20% compared to the monthly plan
- New classes added regularly!
- 24/7 online access to all current classes and new releases as long as you remain a member
- Build a plan, work at your own pace, season by season
Stay up to date with your favorite instructors and work on your skills month by month!
- Monthly access to all training and resources available on the School of Traditional Skills
- Get access to newly released classes as long as you remain a member
- The freedom and flexibility to plan your projects, month by month
Get grandfathered into lifetime access to the best training in self-sufficiency you’ll find.
- Every year we’ll be adding more courses, instructors, materials, and resources
- You’ll have access to everything we ever release, forever
- This is a value that will only grow over time.
- Sign up today, stay up to date for life!
Here’s what happens once you click the button above!
You’ll go to a secure checkout page. Your data is always protected and safe.
You’ll get an email from us with your login information and details on how to use your membership.
Sharpen Those Skills!
Login in from your home computer, laptop or phone. You’re all set to master traditional skills from the comfort of your home.