Rocky Soil, Sandy Soil, Concrete? You Can Still Grow a Garden?
Gardening and growing your own produce isn’t reserved for farmers and homesteaders. You can grow your own food even if all you have access to is your concrete driveway!
Raised bed gardening allows you to have a productive, thriving garden even in the most challenging conditions.
Regardless of whether you are a beginner or an expert, you can enjoy the rewards of growing your own food!
Get ready to be surprised at how much food you can grow in a small space!
You don’t need acres of land to enjoy homegrown organic produce. Neither do you need a lot of money or time. You can maximize the space you have and extend your season to grow more and enjoy a rich bounty of organic produce in a matter of months!
Beat the Broken Food System by Growing Your Own Food!
This beginner-friendly class is perfect for you if you want to start growing your own food but don’t have the ideal conditions — fertile land, plenty of time or in-depth knowledge of what to grow and how to nurture it.
You’ll discover how to quickly and easily make a simple and inexpensive raised bed, fill it, plant it and care for your crops.
You can maximize small spaces, extend the growing season and start with what you have!
Knowing how to grow your own organic produce means you no longer have to worry about the cost of carrots at the store or wonder what chemicals have made their way into your salad.
Saving money, eating healthy and enjoying the mental health benefits of gardening are all within your reach now!
Your Traditional Skills Lesson Plan.
Grow a Flourishing Garden with the Space You Have!
- Lesson 1: You Can Garden!
- Lesson 2: Meet Brian
- Lesson 3: Supplies to Build Your Raised Beds
- Lesson 4: Types of Soil under your Raised Bed (And Why It Matters)
- Lesson 5: How to Build your Raised Bed- Location & Construction
- Lesson 6: Filling Your Raised Bed Garden with Soil
- Lesson 7: Adding Drip Irrigation
- Lesson 8: Seed and Transplant Primer
- Lesson 9: Planting Your Raised Bed Garden
- Lesson 10: How to Grow More in the Same Space
- Lesson 11: Extending Your Growing Season
- Lesson 12: Companion Planting Basics
- Lesson 13: Your Next Steps
- BONUS: FAQ Video Section…your answers to top questions
Your Skill Instructor: Brian Lowell
Hi! I’m Brian Lowell! I’ve been gardening for over 30 years and for 10 of those years, I was mentored by a University of California Certified Master Gardener.
I live and garden in Southern California with my wife Emilie, son Noah and our little terrier Boomer!
I’m the owner of Next Level Gardening and the creator of the Next Level Gardening channel.
I was in my early teens when I developed an interest in gardening, and that quickly strengthened into a lifelong passion and learning about tending to a garden.
My reasons for gardening have evolved over the years. What started as a hobby is now a way to deal with the broken food system in this country.
Growing my own food guaranteed that my family could enjoy a safe and healthy diet.
Now I can’t wait to help you do the same for your family!
Continue Building Your Traditional Skills … Confidently!
Traditionally Cured Pork
Nutritious Bone Broths
Raised Bed Gardens
Garden Season Extension
Your School of Traditional Skills Membership Includes
Unlimited access to in-depth video classes by expert instructors!
Faster skill-building and application with printable class-specific Skill Sheets!
Learn anywhere with our easy-to-use portal and app! (App coming early 2023!)
Give School of Traditional Skills
a Spin for 30 Days
Your enrollment in School of Traditional Skills is protected by our “See It to Believe It” Guarantee.
You have a FULL 30 days to decide if School of Traditional Skills is the perfect place for you to master homesteading and self-sufficiency skills from the best experts.
If on Day 30, you decide it isn’t what we promised … email us and we’ll return your money. No questions asked.
Not only that, even after 30 days you can easily cancel your subscription at any time and not be billed in the future. You can view our complete terms and conditions here.
Start with School of Traditional Skills for Less than $0.80/day
The most affordable way to get premium access to every new course on traditional skills.
- Save money — you save nearly 20% compared to the monthly plan
- New classes added regularly!
- 24/7 online access to all current classes and new releases as long as you remain a member
- Build a plan, work at your own pace, season by season
Stay up to date with your favorite instructors and work on your skills month by month!
- Monthly access to all training and resources available on the School of Traditional Skills
- Get access to newly released classes as long as you remain a member
- The freedom and flexibility to plan your projects, month by month
Get grandfathered into lifetime access to the best training in self-sufficiency you’ll find.
- Every year we’ll be adding more courses, instructors, materials, and resources
- You’ll have access to everything we ever release, forever
- This is a value that will only grow over time.
- Sign up today, stay up to date for life!
Here’s what happens once you click the button above!
You’ll go to a secure checkout page. Your data is always protected and safe.
You’ll get an email from us with your login information and details on how to use your membership.
Sharpen Those Skills!
Login in from your home computer, laptop or phone. You’re all set to master traditional skills from the comfort of your home.